Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Disapointed On Them

I feel so sad for what they have done. Ok fine,if they want to hate me, there is nothing i can do..my heart die on them. A first, i thought that there might be possibility where we can still good like before though i know it's impossible...I know them too well...They thought that i must rely on them...Here, i want to thank them for what they have done for me, i appreciate that. However, there is a limitation between them and me. I shall leave them as my frenz advice me not to CARE so much, MYOB enuf. If they continue like that, frienship will lose to timeliness juz in a split second.....I thought they are my frenz where i can trust, but the prove shows me that if the frienship can be broken easily, i should not hold it stubbornly again...
There is another couple in my class....hahahahah. It is a good things but what i see is different from what is the truth...How come the world so dirty.....I wouldn't want to believe that and i never thought that i will never experience this kind of life...i treat everyone of my frenz true from heart, what i say meant what i mean, juz true...
What i know is that MYOB is good enough for me coz if i care too much nobody will appreciate it.........
MYOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MYOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
MYOB!!!!!!!!
MYOB!!!!
MYOB!!
MYOB!!!!
MYOB!!!!!!!!
MYOB!!!!!!!!!!!
MYOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MYOB!!!!!!!!!!!
MYOB!!!!!!!!
MYOB!!!!!!
MYOB!!!!
MYOB!!

No comments: