Sunday, June 1, 2008

I want to be independent

Yesterday, vivian, hah, ck and ying xuan went down to penang and stayed at zaza's house. I thought want to meet them at penang before holiday start. However, due to the last week for the month May, my brother need to finish his report, therefore i couldn't wait him till late night in penang. Thus, i didn't meet them and so sad just stayed at home enjoyed my loneliness. I really want to try to come back alone from penang alone. But end up scolding by my mom, saying that the society now are getting cruel and cruel..... Haiz, nevermind lah, staying at home and at the same time hoping they enjoyed their life. Guess that today they have already went down back to their home.

This holiday how come so boring, everyday read magazine, watched drama. being proud of myself, already finished watching three sets of drama. So So so boring. Can i stop depend on my parents' transportation?Since i came down to Subang Jaya, they always fetch me to and from subang jaya every holiday. They do not allow me coz they knew that i have no sense of direction and scare the bad people approaching me. I understand their worry all the time. So i just listen to what they said basically.

So ,the first thing i need to do is to train myself to have sense of direction at first, be brave......Gambateh....

The last day of our school day, friday i went to midvalley with maggie and zaza. So happy that i can recognise the way of going to the destination. I went there once only before with my friends. So proud. Hope that next time can go to visit other places by public transportation to other places.....On that day, i bought a ELLE bag, i like it since i saw it, again in my favourite colours white and black. I like the logo ELLE best coz the logo is sharply seen...Actually i was intended to buy a nike sport shoes, but end up buying this wan and finished up my half month expenses. Opportunity cost arrr......my shoes have to wait till i got money left...


>>> photo-shooting problem, do not look nice in photo, but overall satisfy and i like it very much....cant see the sharp logo in this photo........ this is my 2nd handbag that exceed rm 100. Have to take full care of it.....

1 comment:

Jiyan said...

ELLE BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my god!! not bad not bad lor ;)

Yea damn beh song to see them go but you can't go rite. I understand the feeling dear :) LOL

Eh bout all the goals you set..how bout getting married 2 a rich man and have children??hahahahahaha