Friday, October 16, 2009

Quick Update

Got a job interview today at Mamak
I suppose to have it at 10.20am in the morning
So i came out from the house 1 hour early and waited for the bus at the bus stop in front of my house.
Guess what !!!
2 bus that are supposed to come did not show up.
The next bus reached at 10am , OMG !!!
Hell man !!!
Feel sucks !!!
So i reached at hype park at 1020am.
I am late for the job interview.
The first job interview lei !!!
How could this stupid things happen to me
Ok, shall continue.
I then rushed like a horse approaching Mamak, with the stupid strong wind blowing on my face while my face are sweating like a fountain.
Damn cold ~~
Hair is messy with face full of drops and drops of sweats.
Sure super Yongshui !!!
Finally reach there at 10.40am.
Never expect me that i would be 20 mins late.
Impression marks ?
I guess it would be -100 marks !!!
But i got a quite "lengzhai" interviewer named "XXX"
Sorry for not remembering his name, because i was busy sucking in the air that seems not enough to get it just from my nose.
Interview Part ?
I don't actually remember what I have answered his questions
Pumped the answer straight out of my mind
Grammar mistakes ? A TONS of it !
Sentence fraction error ? More till you couldn't imagine it !
More i talked so loud like that pasar aunty selling vegetables.
I did not realise it until i finish the interview.
When i looked at the other interview processing at the next table.
I could not get what they are talking about when i passed by them.
Suddenly feel like burning the whole bus stop when i reached home.
So ineffecient, I mean the transportation system.
Anyway, i still put a hope that they still will hire me even with this kind of response.
Good luck to me !!!

2 comments:

LoOk said...

Gambateh....

gissele khoo said...

thanks you, ah look..