2 days earlier i still sticked with my decision of staying over Sydney till 18th January 2010.
Meaning i still have 88 days to go for me to reach my mom.
Then today, i managed to change all flights back to Penang already.
Tigerairways' ticket is super cheap, but the services are so poor and I need to bear the risk of the flight of delayed or cancelled.
My itinerary from Sdyney to Melbourne keep on couldn't be viewed and thus of course I am not being able to change it online.
Thus, i need to call the call center to get help.
Ok, the call center picked up quite fast, but then i seem to get an indian operator whose ascent is quite "indian".
I couldn't really get what was she trying to say.
But then end up could't viewed it online as well..."big eye wet"
End up buying a new ticket, might as well cheaper than the change fee i think, plus i do not need to get frustrated by the Tigerairways' calling operater again.
~~heart pain ~~
Guess what, Airasia's domestic flight from Kuala Lumpur to Penang charged me rm50 for a change fee while my airticket oni cost me for rm65.
I might as well buy a new wan, but then i didn't do so, because It is still rm11 cheaper compared to a brand new ticket.
Finally, i end up flying back 21 days from now !!!
Such a big change from me after going through a super duper long tedious process.
But then, i feel so guilty to one friend that i promised to go back with and I have to bear the cost of flying back alone in the middle of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment