Monday, January 18, 2010

Instant Update

Have not been feeling well for past few days. Selsema..cough....sienz. Spending my whole day watching anime "Naruto", my first official anime. I at first thought that anime is some cartoon that only being interested by guys, but i found myself wrong after watching the first episode.   I wonder if I have such a strong determination like him.

Yesterday was so upset about something that happened yesterday. teardroppings in the midnight....

Going to Phuket soon. Yippyaya yippy yippya. At first, I consider it to be my only one vacation for this four-months-long holiday, so i should be happy as i will be heading to Phuket soon. However, this does not seem to be the whole story of it. Every choice comes with some trade-off and there are a lot of trade-off to it. It is because "holiday'ing" at Phuket may really eat up my bulk of savings that left in my bank accounts, which means probably would be more than a thousand ringgit. Uhh, sakit hati betul ~~~ But then, i hope that it will turn out to be a worthy trip with my other 4 friends. Snorkelling, Sun-set watching, FOOD (main target)...Argh, it is already so much fun when i am just sitting at home and thinking about it. It would be more forgetful if there is one more person coming with me.









Trade-offs:
  • For this brand new year, i thought of pursuing colored-contact lenses which have been catching my eyes long time ago. Eyes that appear under the light reflection of coloured-contact lenses are much more attractive and charming. And the price for it is of course way too far from the normal contact lenses that i used to have. I was so tempted to have it until i made a decision to go for Phuket trip. I have to let it go and now i am running out of contact lenses since my last pair of contact that i have been wearing till now from the past 2 months does actually hurt my eyes.

  • Say byebye to my Canon powershot camera. I have been researching on what kind of camera that i want to buy when i was still at Sdyney. Since DSLRs is an ongoing investment, I am not able to afford it and thus i have turned my choice to this G11. Grab a look on Canon's main website, i have found that it's recommended price is around rm2000. This is the price which i can afford it when i give up my Phuket trip. But now, my idea of getting a new one will be postponed and it is mostly depended on how much money that I would use in my trip. Not even dare to mention about it to my mom now because she will non-stop "bla'ing" in front of me. =(






  • The third trade-off : feel super duper sorry for my dear for not being able to "teman" him for our first valentines. I felt super regret after i have promised my supervisor to work for her. But I am really short of money right now. Hopefully both of us can figure out the other way of celebrating it which means quite a lot to both of us. =( =( =( 

  • I have a lot of places that i wanted to go, such as Sabah and Macau. Planned trip to these places before but obviously it failed. 
It seems like growing up a kid like me requires lots of energy and money. Thanks to my mom for sponsoring me a lot of stuff which will eventually turn out to be luxuries if without her support. 

**********************************************************************************

Get Winds 7. Muackzs...love it. So much faster than Vista.


2 comments:

Jany said...

Li ming khoo!! Have a good trip in phuket :)
And I would like to see you in bikini like jiyan did:)
Huuu huuuuuu!!! Hahahaha!!

gissele khoo said...

jiyan did it already? how come no pics in FB wn?

haha.thanks....