Saturday, May 1, 2010

I always wanted a polaroid camera
Cause it gives me a very special feeling with the quality of photos taken on that film
seems ancient yet artistic
I always think that this camera is the most suitable camera to record those memorable times spend with some precious people around you
no amendment can be made to the photo produced
as it is directly printed
It just seems so 'pure' to me
And 
now
I soon will own one
Cause I have ordered one from ebay that will be delivered to my house within few days
I am so so excited to receive it
I am gonna bring it back to Malaysia
use it to take down everything special with my family and my dear
Love them so much
Love it so much
!!!

Hopefully the camera that will be received are in good condition 
and the flashes come out from the camera will not be too strong for my eyes to bear
Pray hard pray hard

It indeed used up quite a large proportion of my monthly expenses
to purchase it 
Everything added up, including the film, are so so EXPENSIVE to me
however
I think it worth it
=P

There is always a downside
haizzzzzz
Need to save $$$$ liao
!!!!

2 comments:

ning said...

the flash is quite strong actually~ i am planning to buy too!

gissele khoo said...

hmm....if it is too strong, then i might consider to sell it off....=(