Until one week before
Only I realised that
Swimming actually helps in relaxing
I swam twice alone during last week
At the swimming pool at my apartment
It was scary at first
Because there is nobody except me
Me
Someone that do not really swim
However,
After did it for twice,
I really love it
The feel to stay in the water
Not to think on anything
Just stay in the water
Let my mind be blank
Let the water be the sponge to suck out all my tensions
And
Finally i managed to do breaststroke swimming
Relieved !
And
Finally i managed to do breaststroke swimming
Relieved !
Have been feeling so tense recently
The point is
When i stressed up,
there is no way i can do well
I am not the one that can perform well under stressful condition
I tried to
Tried it very hard
to improve myself
Physically
Personalites
Studies
to improve myself
Physically
Personalites
Studies
It just makes me more tired day after day
Because I know there is no way I can force myself to satisfy with myself at this moment
Tons of things to improve and work on
Because I know there is no way I can force myself to satisfy with myself at this moment
Tons of things to improve and work on
Now
I was sitting in the library
*Sighing
For screwing up my french speaking test
It wasn't really bad
Perhaps I still can get a pass for it
Just that I really did make a lot of mistakes while speaking
Nonetheless,
What I want from this test is not just a pass
I know I am able to do a lot of better
But .....
*Sighing again
Really feel like jumping into the swimming pool to swim right now
But right now,
It will be too cold for me to swim in this late evening
Feel like talking to someone
Who is that 'someone' at the first place?
Dong-No !!
&
Feel like EATING too~~
That mashmallow dark chocolate
Have been craving for it since last week
My instinct told me that i sure will be going to the city to bring them home soon
Very soon...
4 comments:
Failed. Not written in chinese. ;p
And so i tried the ayam goreng in melbourne today and the bakso. Sigh. not up to par with ayam goreng 99's. lol
u will have to miss that taste for the rest of your life ad....wakakaka....
becareful when u swimmmmmmmm wuwuwuwuwuwu
okok....i will...thanks =)
Post a Comment