Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I wish...

For love
someone said
" if it happens, 
great, 
and if it doesn't,
well, just deal with it."

People say
people in love have a certain 'glow' about them
Yea
I remembered I had it too
but it was once upon a time
when we were first confirming each other
when we were on the phone for hours
when we were holding hands walking through towns
that was also when missing you became the worst part of my life

Loving him
is exactly same like sitting myself in a small speedboat in the center of the ocean
experiencing both high and low tides of a love story
Regret?
I will never say it out
what I can say is he indeed has enriched my life

Saying "I love you"
is an easy job for an English man
just like a click of hand
for Asian
it is like a big stone stuck in his mouth
those words just don't come out
But you said it to me
and I loved to hear that
very very much
from you
cause those do bring a special meaning to you and me
But just by saying that does not bring any meaning without further actions to prove it
A friend of mine replied to me
loving someone can be simple
yes, he is right
but that happens only when you meet the right one
who will lead you to the ending of a fairy tale
live happily ever after 

It has been 2 years
and 
It has been a year
I wanted to love you
even when I did not know who you really are
And when I did
I even want to love you more
Love you as who you are
But loving you is indeed not an easy job for me
you,
without your realization
 are building thousands and thousands obstacles for me to go through
I have been gone through one by one
with my heart aching
with my tears shedding
and yet,
there are still thousands to go

I thought I can prove myself wrong
but obviously I am already wrong when I first in-placed that thought
I hope you can prove me wrong
that you are different from the ordinary man that I've met
I hope you can prove me wrong 
I really do
but obviously you are not into it
Every night
no matter here or there
I always make sure there is roll of tissues readily available for me
Ever since you make yourself into my life
my life has gone into a misery
it is sweet when it does
but
it is really fucking sucks when it does
my effort will not holds me long
I know that
and I hope you know it too

I wish one day
 you can come to this
and realize how much you have hurt me 
I wish one day 
I could tell you
you are making me sick
I wish one day 
you will realize
you did nothing to keep your promise
I wish one day 
you will come to me and say
you have my back 
no matter what happen
before it doesn't.



No comments: