Thursday, September 5, 2013

美食当家

Suddenly I have my mood on in writing my post in English. Since years ago, I have stopped writing my blog in english. I have totally forgotten how does my blog look like with the English post. Indeed with my very bad English, I guess I could explain myself much better in Chinese.

Yesterday my boy and I happily went back to the same Japanese restaurant @ SStwo mall, the Yokoso Ichiban. This time round, we were aiming to try on more of their sashimi. Of course, we have ordered our favorite salmon skin salad and soft shell crab sushi roll again. On top of that, we have also ordered 2 different appetizers: sashimi and wasabi tako. 

Honestly speaking, their salmon skin salad tasted so much better during our first visit. The one that we were having yesterday was quite salty with no taste of wasabi at all. However, credit will still be awarded for the crispness of the salmon skin. I would love to try on the salmon skin salad of other Japanese restaurant, if they have any. 

The first photo shown at the bottom is our appetizers fresh sashimi: salmon, tuna and saba (mackerel). I am so truly in love with the Saba fish because of its special natural taste: a little bit of natural saltiness with a little bit of fish stink. Yet, it was so fresh to me. I love it so much, yet, I hardly order Saba because it is pricy compared to its size. My first time of having Saba is with him at Sushi Zanmai @ Sunway pyramid. I insisted of ordering grilled saba fish that costs us RM12 (I couldn't emphasize more on its priciness). Yet, it was the small plate of Saba fish grilled with some sweet sauce that made both of us felt in love with it. Having to eat the Saba fish yesterday was the biggest satisfaction-of-the-day to me.

The second appetizer we were trying is the wasabi tako. I was attracted to give this a try mainly because i wanted to know how would they pickled the tako in the wasabi sauce and what other source would they mix it. Yet, I was quite disappointed with it, honestly speaking. I was expecting to have a strong taste of wasabi in order to pair with its own name. In fact, I tasted no wasabi at all or maybe they put too little until i couldnt notice it. If there were to be some credit given to this dish, I would say the tako is quite fresh and it is chewy. 





xxxxx

前天下起了大雨,
男人提议去吃火锅。
满足,但真的很饱。
最经典的是我们吃了很多的Kerang
我们俩都是kerang的忠实者。



No comments: