Thursday, September 19, 2013

My superwoman

Dreamt of her
Running around to buy me tutti frutti
just because I said I want to eat
Asking her to stop running, 
But she insisted
And continue running pantingly with her rosy chick
The statement 'it was so her' that came first in my mind. 

Yet,
In the dream, 
I am standing beside god,
HE made me looking at her 
From her front-top angle
At a so-close distance
Using a magnifier glass;
And HE suddenly signals me
Once again bringing into my mind that
It was me who grows her old;
And it was me that made her going through her life harder than what she supposed to;
And now
It is the time, her everything gonna work hard to treat her back the same, 
nothing less, but more. 
Because in my dream, 
I am her everything; 
In reality, 
I am her everything too
And the truth is, 
No one is gonna treat her back the same except her forever everything.

When I woke up, 
The first thing I realize is
'It was so her' 
this statement was so wrong 
She doesn't deserve that
But she deserves a remaining-life warranty that 
She will be taken care of, be loved
and
BE MY EVERYTHING.

Thank god for the dream! 

No comments: