Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry X'mas with KFC doraemon plush toys

Jingle bell jingle bell
Ho Ho Ho...
Guess what I've got this year
Surprise from ma man
Doraemon plush toys from kfc 
Actually I've collected the Christmas doraemon
And I am long seeking for the Raya and Deepavali version
And this ma man, suddenly surprised me with these three cute little dolls yesterday
Without knowing the remaining three have been released
Sweet.. 
But the bad news is the Raya and the Deepavali have been sold out
He said he went to many other branches to ask too
But only got back the same reply.
He somewhere said he has called his sis to seek for that 2 at the hometown
If there is any, she might call him back
And the whole night I am just waiting for her call like a kid waiting for my another Santa 
But, but, but, no calls yesterday 
Guess the santa is busy with ringing the bells, not ma phone 
But anyway, I'm so glad to have these from him for
Our Merry Christmas 2013 
Ho Ho Ho.. 

No comments: