和过天蝎座的人在一起的人才会了解
什么叫“真正爱得疯狂”
什么叫“真正爱得疯狂”
因为只有她们会让你在最快的时间懂得
什么是爱情里的快乐
什么是爱情里的悲痛
什么叫作“真挚爱情”
当她们喜欢时
她们是真的可以无怨无悔的爱着
爱到哪一天
当他们觉得
无论她们再用多少力量都无力挽回时
哪怕是对方的
抑或是自己的
才会黯然离开。
爱过天蝎的人会有两个结果:
一
就是会怕了她
怕了她那无形却又那么强大的扩张力
无疑让他们感到压力而喘不过气
好像
在水里游泳
快要窒息
却又吸不到空气
在水里感受到那种
空气的力量
无形
但就是会让人窒息
好像
在水里游泳
快要窒息
却又吸不到空气
在水里感受到那种
空气的力量
无形
但就是会让人窒息
但他们不了解
她们那力量
不旨是用来锁住
而是用来保护
不要说别人
曾经有那么一次
就那么一次
就会连我自己都有点怕了
但却是我渴望拥有的
所以说遇过才会了解
也因为这样
天蝎与天蝎是绝配
因为她们可以互相了解彼此
虽然如此
她们却是很难可以相处得好
也只能怪于
她们太了解对方
也有点太‘暴力’
不要说别人
曾经有那么一次
就那么一次
就会连我自己都有点怕了
但却是我渴望拥有的
所以说遇过才会了解
也因为这样
天蝎与天蝎是绝配
因为她们可以互相了解彼此
虽然如此
她们却是很难可以相处得好
也只能怪于
她们太了解对方
也有点太‘暴力’
二
就是会深深爱上她的美
凄凉而惟美的美
我有那么一个朋友
据我了解
他之前的女朋友都是天蝎
当我问起时
他也只是摇头叹气说
“她们都是天蝎的”
“天蝎座的都是那样”
“她们各自都是有那种能力
让我深深爱着后
再让我深深痛着
都是她们先离开的”
我点头
就只差没告诉他
“那是因为你都没有给与她们足够的安全感
她们要的是细水长流
但
只是错觉让别人误会
只是因为
她们每次经历的都会给人那种轰轰烈烈的感觉”
她们付出得很深刻
也痛得很深刻
不懂的人
是不会了解
他也需要自己去体会
才会领悟
方而
他才会懂得付出
而我
就是那么一个天蝎
!
*byebye, i promised myself that i will miss it...
**********************************************************************
!
*byebye, i promised myself that i will miss it...
**********************************************************************
Accidentally saw this picture of Stephanie Chai
and found out that she has founded a website WeddingGuide
She is no more than a very pretty TV host and an angel-faced model for me
Until I saw this
the very picture of her
OMG, she is damn gorgeous with her freaking black long hair
That's why I said I love black hair
For me,
Either Black or Red
And
Definitely blond colour
Is not my cup of tea
I started to like her
As
She is a very intelligent woman
Which can be shown from the way she answer Kenny's questions
In her website,
There is one super funny wedding video
which under the title Gangster Wedding Dance
I wonder whether I have a chance to witness this kind of super cute wedding couple dance for the rest of my life
Or
Since I love hip hop so much
I shall foresee myself dancing in such a creative way in my wedding party if I happen to have one
It would be a freaking memorable wedding party for everyone in the party I guess

No comments:
Post a Comment